About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Simple Country Gal!



Hi everybody as most of you know I have a blog Gigglingkids. I thought I would make a second blog all about me and my life outside of work. I am 21 years old and will be Graduating from the Phlebotomy program in The Spring of 2012. I love to go out and have fun with my family and my friends. I do work in childcare and love my job. I hope you enjoy my personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment